Thursday, June 22, 2006

The out of bounce: syndrome.

I have experienced over & over again that a girl will say no to a boy for 10-15 years, & then when the boy tells the Shadchan this girl knows about me for years, she blew it, I don’t want her any more, at that stage she denies any knowledge of the boy, and realizes the rope has snapped. This guy is no longer available to me now I want.
She then starts calling back all the old Shadchonim, who got a yes about of the boy to try it all over again.
This leads me to believe that a lot of the girls only want something they can’t get.
They must understand that anything that would be good a few years down the road is good now. All you need is a partner you feel comfortable, secure, and able to practice your religion with.
Hopefully the next post will be the biological clock syndrome bli neder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home