Sunday, July 30, 2006

Demands, detailed rules!

Who gives hadrocho to theses girls?
Well they were back & forth over the last five years busy persuading me to meet an Israeli girl.
I have tried to live over there, but for me it doesn’t work, I have a house & a little business which with Siyato Dishmayo, I built up over the past decade, & Boruch Hashem I have Parnoso Berevach from it. Circumstantially, I could not agree to live in Eretz Yisroel until Bias Hamoshiach, or if Chas V’ Shalom it delays atleast until retirement. As they say you could move around in your early twenties & late sixties, in between is the problem. I am sure many of you will have a lot of reasons to disagree with me without knowing who I am & the facts on the ground as long as they are judging others & not being judged by others they are OK. Please do your homework, include case studies, before you pass judgement.
Anyway to cut the long story short, this girl promised that she had no problem with living in the USA, and claimed she had met many others under the same condition. I thought it would be better if she came over here to meet even at my expense, because never having been to USA how was she supposed to agree to it. As I put it in Hebrew ‘Ani Ohev Glidah ! Aich Ata Yodaiya? Ani Af Paam Lo Taamti Glidah! Means I love ice cream! How do you know? I never ever tasted ice cream.
Bottom line I gave in got a rushed passport $157.00 a summer ticket almost $1500; lodging $50.00 a night etc. let us say $3000.00. Boruch Hashem I could afford it, but think of all those who you blame for being single who couldn’t & who are broke from last time, and don’t dare risk getting in to more debt on your feelings that you the shiduch for them.
Here I come first date; Paranoia of maybe neighbors will see, prevents her from allowing me to start at her parents home. She describes where she will be & how she will be dressed, & where I have to come to. I don’t exist I just have to follow orders. My luck, I stupidly don’t show my man and go along with her dictates nonsense & paranoia. Of course some one who I know walks over & warns me my cousin [later I found out my aunt] were in their holiday suite upstairs, and could come down any minute, well as long as her neighbors don’t see anyone [who they don’t even know who it is & why he is coming]. It doesn’t matter if his friends & family spot him, men are indispensable have an abundance of money are insensitive & have no feelings.
Due to the oddities of this particular shiduch which the studies could help others understanding, what we are going through & what Hadrocho is needed, I think I will post the actual meeting contents in posts to follow. I learned a lot, it was an expensive lesson; let others gain from my findings. Be patient I don’t always have the time to post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ahuva said...

I'm sorry.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by lakewood standards you are about as hareidi as a plucked chicken since you are on the internet and have a blog.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great response to Yudel. You said what i and many feel. I'm surprised he bothered to post it.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home